Starting a new project can be daunting, but with the Kickoff tab you'll have all the information you need at your finger tips. The Kickoff tab compiles all of the information that needs to flow between users and NetSPI to ensure a successful project.
Viewing the Kickoff Tab
- To view the Kickoff tab navigate to Projects > Select Project > Kickoff Tab.
- If the team is still working on your Kickoff document, you'll see the below graphic. But not to worry! You will receive a notification in app and through email when it is ready for you to view.
- Once the Kickoff document is ready to view you will see the below screen. You can use the navigation on the left side to review different areas of the Kickoff document.
- There may be some action items that require an action on your side. To provide an update on them, you can go to the Action Items tab and select the status for the action items you are assigned to. Once you've updated the status, it will automatically be saved.
- To download a copy of the Kickoff documentation, simply click on the download button in the right hand corner.