v7.5.0 - April 19, 2021
- Introduction of risk score feedback forms. User can now submit feedback for risk scores.
- A new focused details panel has been added to instance grid that allows the users to see instance details quickly without navigating away from the grid.
- Comment notifications will now be sent to any user that has interacted with that entity. Interaction is determined by entries in the history or activity table for that entity.
- A warning message will now appear if a user navigates away from the comments screen without saving their comment
- CWE was not saved if added while creating a Master Finding
- When copying verifications inside workspaces, user could only select up to 10 verifications.
- Moving projects from one BU to another was failing in certain instances
- Updating Finding remediation state for selected findings via bulk actions was updating it for all the findings
- Finding remained published if all related instances were unpublished
- Project was not refreshing when switching between pinned checklists
- Added JSON in supported file types while uploading documents
- Notification templates had erroneous newlines
- Reordering expanded verification items was not working
- Sidebar icons were not loading in Internet Explorer
- Clicking on Manual Instances graph was navigating to Findings grids from project details
- Instance state transition was not working from the workspace context menu
- Split Finding functionality was not working
- 'Flag as entry point' when done from workspace context menu was not re-calculating the risk score
- Many UI/UX fixes
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.