v7.4.3 - March 15, 2021
- SAML authentication has been updated to allow multiple providers. This enables support for SSO in multi-tenant environments
- Authentication settings have been updated to support multiple combinations of email & IP address for whitelisting
- Resolve now supports risk scoring for Assets, Projects, Business Units, Applications and Networks. This feature is currently in Beta and can be enabled upon request.
- Administrators can now add new states and configure state workflows for Instances
- New importer for Burp Suite Enterprise scans
- Fixed a bug in Scan Monster where the content in stages were overlapping each other If stages have a large number of results
- Imported files from integrations were showing no name in data sources
- UI was cluttered when multiple projects workspaces were pinned to the sidebar
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to delete data sources from a project
- Program Metrics in Program Management Dashboard was failing with super admin access
- Grid searches were failing on number inputs with a single decimal in search keyword
- Analyst dashboard in Workbench was showing Completed projects as overdue
- Program Management Dashboard was showing Closed/Cancelled projects as upcoming projects
- Merge asset was failing with timeout error
- In Program Management Dashboard, findings count in Findings Over Time graph was not matching the actual number of total findings
- While moving a project to another BU, changes were not rolled back upon failure
- Read-only Track user had the Unpublish All Instances button available
- Edit project activity was not being recorded in project activity history
- Instance/Finding user assignment was getting deleted when a project was moved to another BU
- Shared asset physical location was getting deleted when a project is moved to another BU
- Last Sighted date on a finding was not being updated when Assets were merged
- Grid columns with numeric values were not supporting filter with ‘In’ condition
- Calendar option has been added back to sidebar
- Default severity was not editable in workspaces
- While creating a manual instance, Port field was accepting text inputs instead of numbers
- Since Authentication settings have been updated to allow combination of IPs and Emails, below points explain how existing whitelists are migrated:
- When both IP and email domain whitelists are enabled then allow list is enabled and both IP and domain whitelists are migrated.
- In case only one whitelist is enabled we'll migrate ONLY the enabled whitelist and also enable allow list. For example: If domain whitelist is enabled and IP whitelist is disabled then only domain whitelist will be migrated.
- In case both whitelists are disabled - we migrate both IP and domain whitelist but keep allow_list disabled.
- Updating assigned and default severity properties for Finding entity, in Entities Settings under the Admin module, causes incorrect severity to show in Workbench module.
- Changing the order of states / or adding new states for the Instance entity, in Entities Settings under Admin module, sometimes causes incorrect or no icon to display for Findings and Assets in workspaces.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.