New Feature Functionality
- The Program Management Dashboard is now available in beta! This dashboard gives you a single pane of glass to view high-level aggregates of vulnerability information, view the status of all projects, and request additional projects!
- Report templates can now be authorized by Business Unit, allowing fine-grained control of who can access specific templates.
- Global comment and document upload notifications now supported. A single notification template can be used to manage all comment or document notifications.
- The scan file importer is now multi-threaded by Business Unit Site, allowing quicker ingestion of scan data at scale.
- Verifications now auto-save while the user is typing to ensure no verification data is ever lost.
- Numerous performance enhancements to allow Resolve to scale for any enterprise.
- Project types can now be authorized by Business Unit, allowing custom project types across your organization.
- Checklist tasks were getting reset to 'New' after the failure of any network request.
- Multiple flyover navigation fixes.
- Copy asset and instance information was not removing duplicate values.
- Various Internet Explorer UI bugs.
- Duplicate instances were being updated with their parents during bulk updates.
- Flag instance as entry point was unable to be unselected after original selection.
- Report generation not working when a bulk search was used to select entity.