New Feature Functionality
- You can configure workflow restrictions when changing a finding state. For example, you can enforce that a finding state must be set to In Progress before it can be set to Finalized. You can also configure user restrictions for this workflow. Note: Workflow configuration is not available in the user interface. Contact NetSPI for assistance.
- Several performance and functionality issues are addressed for grids and dashboards.
- The counts in some info cards were not updated unless a hard refresh was performed.
- The MIME type was not properly set when downloading reports using Firefox, causing DOCX and PDF files to be treated like TXT files in the open/save dialog.
- Dates that appeared in generated reports were incorrect.
- If a data source file was imported twice to a workspace, the instance count in the Duplicates card wasn't updated.
- Merging master findings failed.
- Several text fields for master finding details now support rich text.
- When creating a master finding variation, the variation details were incorrectly populated from the default variation.
- Values couldn't be deactivated in custom field lists.