Resolve integrates with Slack to push notifications of new findings to a Slack channel.
Each notification contains details about the finding, such as the severity, due date, and direct link to the finding in Resolve.
Note: Slack integrations require additional configuration outside of the Resolve user interface. Contact NetSPI for assistance with setting up a Slack integration.
Configure the URL to push finding notifications to.
- From the top menu, select .
- Click the Slack card.
- At the top right, click Install.
- Enter the following information:
- Name of the Slack instance
- Webhook URL
- FrequencyNote: The frequency must be a cron expression. For example, enter
0 * * * *to run integration actions hourly.
- Click Next or expand the Action Configuration area.
- Enable Push slack notifications.
- At the top right of the page, click Save.