Resolve integrates with Qualys to import scan data.
Resolve periodically queries Qualys for new scan files. If a new file is detected, Resolve retrieves the file and imports findings to the configured project.
Configure connection, authentication, and other settings for a Qualys integration.
Before you begin: Make sure you have the Resolve IDs of the project, site, and zone to import findings to. For more information, see Retrieve Resolve IDs.
- From the top menu, select .
- Click the Qualys card.
- At the top right, click Install.
- Enter the following information:
- Name of the Qualys instance
- Server address
- User name
- Resolve IDs of the project, site, and zone to import findings to
- FrequencyNote: The frequency must be a cron expression. For example, enter
0 * * * *to run integration actions hourly.
- Click Next or expand the Action Configuration area.
- Enable Scan a file.
- At the top right of the page, click Save.