Resolve integrates with Fortify on Demand to retrieve application data.
Resolve periodically queries Fortify on Demand for new application files. If a new file is detected, Resolve creates a project within the specified business unit and imports findings to the project.
Configure connection, authentication, and other settings for a Fortify on Demand integration.
Before you begin: Make sure you have the Resolve ID of the business unit to use for project creation. For more information, see Retrieve Resolve IDs.
- From the top menu, select .
- Click the Micro Focus Fortify on Demand card.
- At the top right, click Install.
- Enter the following information:
- Name of the Fortify on Demand instance
- Server address
- User name
- Grant type
- Resolve ID of the business unit to use for project creation
- FrequencyNote: The frequency must be a cron expression. For example, enter
0 * * * *to run integration actions hourly.
- Enable automap.
- Click Next or expand the Action Configuration area.
- Enable Fetch Scan.
- At the top right of the page, click Save.