When a template is assigned, a separate instance of that questionnaire is created from the template. This way the questions in an assigned questionnaire remain the same even if the originating template is modified.
You can also assign questionnaires to a project through the Workbench module. For more information, see Assign a questionnaire to a project.
- From the top menu, select .
- Click the Templates tab.
- Click the template entry.
- From the Actions drop-down menu, select Assign.
- Click the Due Date field and select the due date.
- (Optional) In the Project field, begin typing the project to assign the questionnaire to, then select the project.
- For each assignee, enter their email address or username in the Add User or Email field.Added assignees appear below the Add User or Email field.
- To remove a project or assignee, click the x for that entry.
- Click Assign.