Questionnaire templates are divided into sections, each containing one or more questions. You can't add a question unless at least one section is present.
- From the top menu, select .
- Click the Templates tab.
- Select one of these options:
- Click Create.
- Click the template entry.
- In the Name field, enter the name.
- From the Category drop-down menu, select the category.
- (Optional) From the Project Type drop-down menu, select one or more project types.If a Workbench project belongs to a selected project type, this questionnaire template is available for assignment within the project in the Workbench module.
- Perform any of these tasks:
Task Steps Add a section
- Click Add Section.
- (Optional) Modify the section name.
Add a question
- Drag and drop an entry from the Question Types list into a section.
- In the Question field, enter the question.
- (Optional) In the Tooltip field, add a description or any information that the assignee might need to complete the question.
- To require assignees to complete and answer, select the Is Answer Required button.
- For answers that require a selection, such as checkboxes, click the +, then enter the answer. Add as many answers as required.
- Click Add.
Modify a question
- Locate the question entry and click the edit icon ( ).
- Update the question as needed.
- Click Done.
Move a section or question Drag and drop the entry from one location to another. Delete a section or question Click the delete icon ( ).
- Click Save.