The following high-level steps describe the overall questionnaire workflow.
- The project manager or similar team member identifies what sort of information needs to be collected for the project.
- The project manager, or a user with appropriate permissions, creates a questionnaire template, adds questions, and assigns the questionnaire to users.
- The assignees receive an email notifying them that they must complete the questionnaire.
- The assignees complete the questionnaire and submit their answers.
- If an appropriate notification template is configured, a notification email is sent to specified team members letting them know they can review the answers.