Modify basic master finding properties and view related items such as associated CVEs and comments left by team members. You can also view a list of correlated instances.
- From the top menu, select .
- Click the master finding entry.
- Perform any of these tasks:
Task Steps View correlated instances In the Details area, click the Instances number link.Note: This link displays only instances you are authorized to view. Modify master finding details
- In the Properties area, modify any of the fields or drop-down menu selections.
- At the top right, click Save.
Modify the CVSS 2.0 or 3.0 score
Tip: The calculator window displays the CVSS score and the string.
- In the Properties area, click the calculator icon ( ) for Default CVSS 2.0 or Default CVSS 3.0.
- Use the drop-down menus to configure the score.
- Click Save Score.
View associated CVEs Click the CVEs tab. Add a comment
- Click the Comments tab.
- In the New Comment field, enter the comment.
- Click Submit.
View master finding history Click the History tab.