Configure connection timeouts and whitelists.
- From the top menu, select .
- Click the Authentication Settings tab.
- Perform any of these tasks:
Task Steps Modify the idle timeout Enter a numerical value, in minutes, in the Idle Timout field.Note: The idle timeout is the length of time a session expires due to user inactivity. The OWASP recommended maximum is 15 minutes. Modify the session timeout Enter a numerical value, in hours, in the Session Timout field.Note: The session timeout is the length of time an active user can use the Resolve platform before needing to reauthenticate. NetSPI recommends a maximum of 9 hours. Add or modify whitelisted IP addresses
- If needed, enable IP address whitelisting by clicking the Whitelist login IPs toggle.
- In the Allowed IP Addresses text box, enter IP addresses separated by commas.
- (Optional) Click Validate IP Addresses.
Add or modify whitelisted email domains
- If needed, enable email domain whitelisting by clicking the Whitelist Email Domains toggle.
- In the Allowed Email Domains text box, enter email domains separated by commas.