Copy, reorder, and delete verification items. You can also bulk add or remove verification items for reports.
Tip: Copying verification items is useful if the same vulnerability appears multiple times on the same or different assets. If the verification process is the same, you can enter the information once and copy it rather than enter it multiple times.
- Open a workspace.
- From the top menu, select .
- Click the project entry.
- Click the Workspaces tab.
- To switch the workspace, click the displayed workspace name, then select the workspace.
- From the finding tree, select an instance node.
- Click the Verification Items tab.
- Perform any of these tasks:
Task Steps Copy verification items
- Click Copy Verifications to.
- Select one or more verifications.
- Click Select Instances.
- Select one or more instances.
- Click Copy Verifications.
Reorder verification items Drag and drop a verification item to another position. Duplicate a verification item Click the ellipse icon ( ) for a verification entry and select Duplicate. Delete a verification item Click the ellipse icon ( ) for a verification entry and select Delete. Mark or unmark verification items for reports
- In the instance tree, select one or more nodes.
- Right-click the selection and select Mark All Verifications for Reports or Unmark All Verifications for Reports.