You can update the state of multiple instances by using the right-click menu in the finding tree.
Note: If you update the state of an instance that appears in multiple workspaces, the state is updated across all workspace.
- Open a workspace.
- From the top menu, select .
- Click the project entry.
- Click the Workspaces tab.
- To switch the workspace, click the displayed workspace name, then select the workspace.
- Select one or more nodes by using shift+click.
- Right-click the selection, select Set Instance State, then select the state.