Associate one or more findings with a different master finding and variation.
Correlation can affect findings outside of your workspace. All findings that point to the same correlation reference are included in the correlation, regardless of the workspace, project, or business unit.
For more information on how correlation works, see Correlating vulnerabilities.
- Open a workspace.
- From the top menu, select .
- Click the project entry.
- Click the Workspaces tab.
- To switch the workspace, click the displayed workspace name, then select the workspace.
- In the finding tree, select one or more finding nodes.
- Right-click the selection and select Correlate Master Findings.
- (Optional) From the Correlate Finding(s) drop-down menu, select any variation to review its details.This is useful to compare variation details and to ensure that these are the variations you want to correlate.
- If you selected multiple variations and you decide to exclude one from correlation, select the variation from the Correlate Finding(s) drop-down menu and click Remove.
- Click Select Master Finding.
- Locate the master finding and click the Select button in the right-most column.
- Locate the variation and click the Select button in the right-most column.
- Click Correlate.