As you work though the tasks in a checklist assigned to a project, update the task details as necessary. You can also add or remove checklists from a project.
- From the top menu, select .
- Click the project entry.
- Click the Checklist tab.
- In the Checklist area, use the arrow icons or the Expand All link to display tasks.
- Perform any of these tasks:
Task Steps Add or remove checklists
- Click the configure icon ( ) the top right of the Checklist tab and select Manage Checklist Templates.
- Select or deselect checklists to add or remove.
- At the top of the page, click Save.
- If you're removing a checklist, click Delete Checklists.
Modify a task status Select a task, then select one of the status icons that appears.Tip: You can use keyboard shortcuts to navigate between tasks and modify states. To view available shortcuts, click the configure icon ( ) the top right of the Checklist tab and select View Keyboard Shortcuts. Modify all task statuses in a single category Select a category, then select one of the status icons that appears. Add a comment to a task
- Select a task.
- In the Comments area, enter the comment in the New Comment field.
- Click Submit.
Modify the overall checklist status At the top right of the Checklist tab, click the configure icon ( ), then select one of the Mark checklist as options.Note: Updating the checklist status does not affect any task or category statuses.