Note: Please see Generate a report using In Product Reporting for the updated version of this feature. This feature will eventually be retired.
Use report templates uploaded to the Track module to generate PDF or Microsoft Word reports for Workbench projects.
The data included in the report depends on what's specified in the report template. Data could include findings, instances, verification items, and assets associated with the project. Report templates are created in Microsoft Word using Velocity syntax.
Generated reports appear in the Documents tab of the project. For information on managing or downloading documents, see Manage Workbench documents.
For information on using Velocity syntax in reports, see Using Velocity with Resolve. For information on uploading and managing report templates in Track, see Reporting.
- From the top menu, select .
- Click the project entry.
- At the top right, click the ellipse icon ( ) and select Generate Report.
- Enter the report name.
- Select the project report template and the file type for the generated report.
- (Optional) Enter a description.
- Select whether the document is public or private.
- To make the report visible in Track, select Show document in Track.
- Click Generate Report.