View the list of assets associated with a project.
Typically, assets that appear in the list are automatically imported from data sources. In the case of manual penetration testing, you can add assets for findings discovered manually.
- From the top menu, select .
- Click the project entry.
- Click the Assets tab.
- To create an asset:
- Click Add Asset(s).
- (Optional) Enter the asset name.
- Enter one or more of the following:
- IP address
- Host name
- DNS name
- Select the site and zone.
- Click Add Asset.
- To view asset details, click the asset entry.