Add a new project to Resolve.
Tip: If the new project is for an application in Resolve, you can also create the project through the application. See Create a Workbench project for an application.
- From the top menu, select .
- Click New Project.
- Enter the project name and description.
- Select the business unit and project group.Note: Business units and project groups are created and maintained through the Administration module. For more information, see Controlling data access with business units.
- Select the project type.
- (Optional) Select the application associated with the project.
- Click Create & Open Project or Create Project.