Modify asset details such as the IP address, state, or custom fields.
- From the top menu, select .
- Click the asset entry.
- Perform any of these tasks in the Recent Comments area:
Task Steps Add a comment
- Click the add icon ( ).
- Enter the comment, the click Post Comment.
View all comments
- Click the View All link.
The page jumps to the Comments tab.
- (Optional) At the top right of the Comments tab, use the drop-down menu to sort comments by newest or oldest.
- Perform any of these tasks in the Asset Properties area:
Task Steps Modify the asset criticality Click the current criticality, then select the criticality from the drop-down menu. Modify asset properties Modify properties as needed.
For text fields, you can revert changes by clicking the cancel icon ( ).Tip: Use the Custom Fields area to modify custom asset properties.
- Perform any of these tasks in the Overview area:
Task Steps Modify the asset state Click the current state, then select the state from the drop-down menu. Add or modify the asset owner Click the current owner name or None, then modify or enter the owner name.
To revert changes, click the cancel icon ( ).Changes are automatically saved.