Every finding in Resolve contains information about the source asset, the severity of the vulnerability, and individual instances.
Findings can also include the following based on the information available form the source.
- An explanation of the vulnerability
- The business impact of the vulnerability
- The recommended instructions to remediate the vulnerability
- Information about the asset that the vulnerability was found on
- Any comments added by team members about the finding
- Details of individual finding instances, such as verification items