A finding represents a vulnerability discovered on a particular asset.
The Findings area of the Track module allows you to work with findings that you're authorized to access based on your user group. From this area, you can:
- View and filter the list of findings.
- View details such as the business impact, remediation instructions, and affected asset.
- View details on individual instances of a finding.
- View other assets associated with a finding's vulnerability.
- Assign findings to a user.
- View or add verification items.
For more information on the relationship between findings, instances, and assets, see The vulnerability data model.
Findings in the Track module can come from any of these sources:
- Flat files manually imported
- Third-party integrations
- Published findings from the Workbench module