Master finding source codes are primarily used for identifying vulnerabilities when manually importing data from a CSV file.
Note: You will need access to the Administration module to perform this task.
- From the top menu, select .
- To view the list of all source codes in the database, click the Correlation References tab.Source codes appear in the Source Id column.
- To view the source code for a specific master finding:
- Click the Master Findings tab.
- Click the master finding entry.Tip: You can filter the grid to display findings that match specified criteria. See Search, sort, and filter grids.
- In the grids area near the bottom of the details page, click the Correlation References tab.The source code appears in the Source Id column.